Comedian Actress Ai-Ai delas Alas together with the founders of Pitalicious Shawarma, Mr. Brian and Mrs. Gillian Ann Francisco, family, friends, other young aspiring artists and the press people gathered to witness as Ai-Ai delas Alas signs her renewal contract as a product endorser of Pitalicious Shawarma last October 1, 2018. They are now on it’s 2nd year of partnership.
Pitalicious Shawarma was established in 2012 with the name of Pitalicious Food Carts. It now has over 104 branches nationwide and still counting. The company is still growing and continuing to open more company owned branches. In this aspect, they have decided to register the company with SEC in 2015 and formed into corporation with the name PITALICIOUS FRANCHISING CORPORATION with the purpose of expansion by offering franchising to prospect clients.
WHY PITALICIOUS SHAWARMA?
- Guaranteed Return of Investment
- Top of the line blend of Shawarma
- Actively participate in events and activities for brand recall
- Strong Brand Ambassador
- Establish Franchising Business in the Industry
- NO ROYALTY FEE
- NO FRANCHISE FEE
What’s the Edge of Pitalicious Shawarma from Other Shawarma Industry?
- On the spot grilling
- Homemade margination of Beef and Pita
- Personal touch and very hands on
- Open communication for suggestion and feedback
- Affordable prices with quality taste to serve all ages
What’s In It For Me?
- Use of Trade Name
- Operational Manual / Company System
- Crew Training for the basic operation of your branch
- Training for you to operate your business including basic inventory
- Franchise Marketing Manager will monitor and discuss your Business Review on a quarterly basis
- Audit Staff from the company will conduct a spot audit to your store to prevent pilferage
- Celebrity Endorser for marketing mileage